Sunday, October 16, 2011

Last Post as GM

It sucks being told that you're a bad GM. To be fair, however, my heart really wasn't into the story-aspect of the game anyway, and nobody seems to have minded my GMing before now, and I've run quite a few campaigns. But my main concern for this last little while has been the rules. And there are a lot of things about/in the rules that need to be addressed. But those issues will be addressed, I'm sure, in the upcoming weeks and months, as we are still playing, just with Jonny moving into the GM chair. It'll be good, too. He's a story guy, and he's been begging for something to do for a while now.

So, this blog will continue, and with full-color commentary, but from a player's perspective as opposed to a GM's.

And I'm considering re-naming the system to Redshirts, because it appears that there is a Red Shirt Games company out there, and I don't want there to be any confusion. Besides which, it's such a small change I doubt anybody would even notice. And, by taking the game from the character level to the company level, it makes more sense to pluralize it anyway.

Consider "Redshirts" and "Redshirts the Game" copyrighted, as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment